GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
They have had issues scoring and the team has looked generally better when the offensive lines have been stacked....but yeah, go with what's not working I guess?

Lafferty does nothing for the 4th line. Really wish we would inject a fresh Podkolzin in the lineup.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Tocchet seems like a fantastic, top tier player's coach and motivator, but in terms of adjusting strategies and/or tactics, his staff is coming up short.

Like some of you, I'm really frustrated and disheartened by the lack of line-up adjustments. Just try something, anything, to rebalance things a bit.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Tocchet seems like a fantastic, top tier player's coach and motivator, but in terms of adjusting strategies and/or tactics, his staff is coming up short.

Like some of you, I'm really frustrated and disheartened by the lack of line-up adjustments. Just try something, anything, to rebalance things a bit.

I think you can safely leave the top line alone. I know the Joshua/Lindholm/Garland line is humming too, but they hummed with Blueger previous to that as well.

Personally, I'd roll with -

Suter - Miller - Boeser
Lindholm/Pettersson - Lindholm/Pettersson - Hoglander
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Di Giuseppe - Lafferty - Mikheyev

But - hopefully Tocchet is hitting the right cord here and the boys are ready to rock tomorrow.

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
200.webp

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Look at this guy, being a cancer in the locker room. He should be focusing on generating a shot on goal for once instead of skating around like a classless bozo.
Seriously though I love the way he is front and centre after every game win or lose with brutal honesty not cliches…..love it…

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Look at this guy, being a cancer in the locker room. He should be focusing on generating a shot on goal for once instead of skating around like a classless bozo.

He was a bozo. He’s changed a lot and made some basically unprecedented (as far as I can remember) move from full-time winger to full-time centre relatively later in his career. Credit to him.

If someone told me he’d be a 1C when we acquired him (or even signed him), I would have laughed. Nobody makes that transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00