GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
After a good first, Van was pretty flat there. And both PPs look terrible. Could see why neutral fans wouldn’t be interested in this

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
They left the ice before time was out? Why not just do this anytime you need a 'timout' or a 'breather'? Gross stuff from the Vancouver coaching staff. I hope they're fined.
Period was over, refs reviewed the time after. Not the first time this has happened

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honest question but please explain this without bringing in regular season results. Not looking to argue any of it, just genuinely curious because I've heard this from others as well.
Oilers play a much more free, flowing type of hockey game, which gives our offensive Polaris more opportunities to make plays.

This is why Quinn Hughes has absolutely feasted on Edmonton this year

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
Hnic agrees shoulda been a 5 on 3

On a side note, its impressive vancouver managed to win 3 games with such an atrocious offense. I mean, whos their best scorers, miller petersson and maybe boeser? Do any of these players crack the top 6 of a deep offense like edmonton?

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Hnic agrees shoulda been a 5 on 3

On a side note, its impressive vancouver managed to win 3 games with such an atrocious offense. I mean, whos their best scorers, miller petersson and maybe boeser? Do any of these players crack the top 6 of a deep offense like edmonton?
All three would be the third best forward on Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad