GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I'm sure opposing teams are taking notes on what the Preds are doing to the Canucks in this series.....just not enough guys playing 'big boy hockey', particularly up-front.

Of course one of the concerns heading into this year's playoffs is that the Canucks don't have enough 'big boys' , particularly with their forward group.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Watching Colorado...wow. Just deadly in transition.

Canucks/Preds would stand no chance against them.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I love how Ron's trying to sound smart blaming Saros. That goal is entirely on Josi diving to block Miller's shot and leaving Saros completely out to dry with three Canucks in front of him.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Canucks have to consider themselves more than lucky that they're up 3-1 in the series and still zeros after two periods.

If you break down the last eight periods of hockey, the Canucks have been the second-best team.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I think we stand a decent chance against the OIlers, especially if Demko returns. I think we would be in seriously deep waters against the Avs or Stars though, and probably the buffed up Knights as well.
Demko ain't coming back bud

Reactions: TruKnyte

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
I love how Ron's trying to sound smart blaming Saros. That goal is entirely on Josi diving to block Miller's shot and leaving Saros completely out to dry with three Canucks in front of him.
Ron barely knows more about hockey than Strombolufoguffogus when he for some reason became a HNIC anchor for two years.

Guy is a dolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad