GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Man, I'm paying over $50/month so I can legally stream the NHL playoffs and none of my services are streaming the game they said they will stream (yet)

That's awesome!

Reactions: Regal and Rotang

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Cheering my team on although I am heartbroken. Just came back from the vet with my yellow lab Bella. Just was told she has a tumor and bone growth on her spine. Pretty much told to enjoy the rest of my days with her since I don't have long. :(

Go Canucks

Sorry to hear. My dog is turning 12 this year and I'm dreading that kind of news. They're only with us a short time, but they have such a big impact.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
if I was a player I would need so many drugs to make it through the 20-30 minute intros that have become the norm in this sport

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Cheering my team on although I am heartbroken. Just came back from the vet with my yellow lab Bella. Just was told she has a tumor and bone growth on her spine. Pretty much told to enjoy the rest of my days with her since I don't have long. :(

Go Canucks

Sorry to hear man - losing a pet is the worst. I don't care what anyone says, it's like losing a family member

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast

Go Canucks
Sorry to hear that….they are with us for far too short of time …….

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA

Go Canucks

I am so, so sorry. Sending positive vibes your way my friend. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad