GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Bo lol

Guy was mistaken for two way heart and soul leader cause he was Canadian and captain of a lost at sea Canadian franchise that nobody actually paid attention to cause irrelevant.

[
To be honest, people seem a little too optimistic about the canucks right now. They were one empty-net-post away from being tied 2-2 in this series, after being outplayed for 50 minutes in game 4.

Of course, they could play a really good bounce-back game and win in 5.
One of the reasons I feel good about tonight is the fact that we're up 3-1 and yet to play our best version of us yet.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
I loved what Kenins brought to the team when it was feeling a bit stale and sort of going through the motions. Nice motor and he always laid the body. He had a bit of a lucky streak and scored some goals that goalie should have had.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Fully expecting the team to come out flat and totally suck giving up 4 goals in the first period alone and then giving up a 5th goal in the 2nd period.....in a game we end up winning 6-5 in triple OT thanks to the heroics of Tyler Myers who scores on a breakaway.

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Their muffins are underrated. Way better than their Donuts.
i love their muffins

they're like so so so like impossibly fake like in the best way

like they are garnished with preservatives spray

wait. no fkkkkkkking way...

its-made-for-not-just-the-chinese-v0-7vzthnqg6rsa1.jpg

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I mean apparently who cares if we play like shit cause we’ll win anyway? This team might just be fated, like that year Montreal randomly made it to the finals.

• Love
Reactions: alternate

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
To be honest, people seem a little too optimistic about the canucks right now. They were one empty-net-post away from being tied 2-2 in this series, after being outplayed for 50 minutes in game 4.

Of course, they could play a really good bounce-back game and win in 5.
This is how I feel. This 3-1 series could very easily be reversed, and probably should be based on play.

Sure they could come out and play like they did during the regular season, but it's been a while since we've seen that offensive dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad