Post-Game Talk: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks lose to Nashville Predators | 4-1 (Zadorov) | Stars Can't Score

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Pettersson needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and figure out if he really wants to play in this city. He's completely in his own head.

Right now, it looks like he would rather be on a beach somewhere with a drink in his hand.

It's honestly terrifying that he's going into next season making $4 million more than he is today. He's not even playing up to his current cap hit. Every year it's the same shit. Score 35 points in 20 games, and then go a month without doing anything.

I have the guy's jersey hanging on my wall. He's been the best thing to happen to this team (outside of Hughes) in a long time. But he just isn't getting it done.

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Not a great feeling knowing this shifts to Nashville now. Pettersson needs to give his balls a tug. Miller fraud Kesler.

Wake up

Reactions: Ghetty Green

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I don't know how the PP1 unit looks the rest of the team in the face after this one.

They had every single opportunity to score and they did nothing.

At one point, through 4 PP's, the Predators actually had more shots while shorthanded than the Canucks had shots on the PP.

Reactions: B-rock and calnuck

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Falling to his knees to look up at the sky and scream like the pansy that he is.
IMG_6035.jpeg

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
We're lucky to be 1-1, tbh. We were 12 seconds away from losing game 1 and being down 0-2, both games on home ice. OTOH, 0 goals on the PP all series needs to even out at some point. Even if Pettersson continues to suck the rest of the PP should at least normalize to 20%+ by the end of the series. Figure it out and win at least one game in Nashville and you're in a pretty good spot to take the series at home in 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad