GDT: WCQF: Game 6 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators , 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I'm sure the refs are in the pocket of *checks notes*

Nashville, yeah
They must have a lot of lint on them from being in 32 different pockets every season :laugh:

"That was an exciting period but the goaltenders are stealing the show."

Alright everybody at Sportsnet is just permanently high.
The power of suggestion. If they suggest that it was entertaining, some people will believe it....Sportsnet 🙄

Reactions: Summer Rose

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The first few saves of that highlight package were basic ones that you'd hope your goalie would save.

The one for Silvos is kinda weak too.

They're showing shots from far out and screen. I could probably stop all of those.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
The first few saves of that highlight package were basic ones that you'd hope your goalie would save.

The one for Silvos is kinda weak too.

They're showing shots from far out and screen. I could probably stop all of those.
Wow you are complaining about weak highlights for our 3rd string goalie. Silovs has been very good

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Wow you are complaining about weak highlights for our 3rd string goalie. Silovs has been very good
I just mean what they're showing to try and say it's a goalie battle. Looks more like both teams are just playing well defensively, but Saros definitely had to make some big saves, as did Silvos.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
As an Isles fan I’d have payed money to have to listen to Butch Goring call a game with Hronek and Roenick in like 2002. His head would explode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad