GDT: WCQF Game 6: Dallas Stars @ A couple of Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | Do your duty then

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I felt Vegas was winning like 5-1 tonight, surprised they've been as bad as they've been and Dallas has been as good. I sort of loved Colorado and Boston just 3 or so days ago if they got Dallas and Florida, now I REALLY love Dallas and Florida just seeing the change in level the last 2 games respectively.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Final 5 mins of that period some of the best up-and-down, back-and-forth action between 2 elite Cup contenders as you’ll ever see in a playoff game. That was incredible. All hockey fans rn should appreciate what we’re watching here.

Reactions: Elysian and Vegas07

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Players argue everything, they're not exactly good barometers for determining anything
Not really. I see players immediately skate to the box after calls and not argue all the time. They're obviously upset and show anger but they don't act surprised and argue like that. Nice try, though.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
What you get when both teams are turtling and take in too much smelling salts….

IMG_4289.gif

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Final 5 mins of that period some of the best up-and-down, back-and-forth action between 2 elite Cup contenders as you’ll ever see in a playoff game. That was incredible. All hockey fans rn should appreciate what we’re watching here.
Right? It’s like both teams got bored of their defensive stalemate and said, “f*** it. Let’s go down in a blaze of glory.”

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
FYI if Dallas wins tonight its the first time in history 2 teams in the QF have won games 3-4-6 on the road, no other cases of any higher seed in a series doing it more than once. And just think how close Boston came

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Im amazed how many breakaways Vegas gives up. Never saw this last year.

VGK was not exactly elite last year either, they sort of were a very good team who got hot at the right time. I do not think they beat Boston if they had met in the final for example

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They gotta be more aggressive and take more chances from the point. D pinching more. It happens.
Still defensive awareness isn't what it was last year. Vegas d would pinch last year but if it wasn't their blueliners getting back, the forwards would and not cough up that many breakaways

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
VGK was not exactly elite last year either, they sort of were a very good team who got hot at the right time. I do not think they beat Boston if they had met in the final for example
They were the top team in the Western standings in spite of a huge number of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad