GDT: WCQF Game 5 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
BHn2dnK.jpg

Series tied 2-2. It's game 1 in a best of 3.

:wild

Zach Parise - Mikael Granlund - Jason Pominville
Jason Zucker - Mikko Koivu - Chris Stewart
Nino Niederreiter - Charlie Coyle - Thomas Vanek
Sean Bergenheim - Kyle Brodziak - Justin Fontaine

Ryan Suter - Jonas Brodin
Marco Scandella - Jared Spurgeon
Jordan Leopold - Mathew Dumba

Devan Dubnyk

:blues

Alexander Steen - David Backes - T.J. Oshie

Jaden Schwartz - Jori Lehterä - Vladimir Tarasenko
Dmitrij Jaskin - Paul Stastny - Patrik Berglund
Chris Porter - Steve Ott - Ryan Reaves

Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo
Carl Gunnarsson - Kevin Shattenkirk
Barret Jackman - Zbynek Michalek

Jake Allen

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im already getting grief from a st louis co-worker via email today. i responded we're closed for st louis reps. lets kick some blues @@@ tonight. i cranked up JP painkiller on the way to work today to get amped.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Wild have never won a series in less than 7 games. So....if they could win tonight and then again on Sunday that would be so great, especially for my heart.

I hope they are embarrassed and ashamed by their game 4 performance and play close to perfect hockey tonight. Lets get this W boys!

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
Definitely expect a better effort after last game's embarrassment

For the love of all mankind, please contain Tarasenko!
I know it's easier said than done, but he's going to kill us!

Oh yeah, Let's Go Wild!

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
‏@Russostrib
Bizarre morning skate lines. Nino Niederreiter wasn't on a line. Vanek-Coyle-Schroeder a line, Cooke-Brodziak-Fontaine a line

Carter should be playing over Bergey or Cooke right now.

Either way, I'm saying big games (points-wise) from the Vanek-Coyle-Nino line tonight and Dubs bounces back. 4-1 Wild (Vanek, Coyle, Parise, Nino-EN).

GO WILD BABY!

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I think this is going to game 7 no matter who wins here. Of course i hope Wild will take this in 6 which was my prediction.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Also, I had already forgot that song (OP). Had to google that I was 11 years old when the album was released. My parents bought a c-cassette back then. Remember we listened it a lot during the holiday trips. We had had a Lada.. 1200L, or 1300S or 2105 and a cassette player :D. They divorced later though. Memories..

In other words, GO WILD! :yo:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Man, Puhis. Damn. You know there are moments in life when things come together. Ok, I have taken a couple of beers.. but.

I was eleven years when that album was released. Remember how life was simple then. Soon it got more complicated..

Then realized my daughter and son are now 13 and 11. They've lost their granny and learned that daddy isn't immortal. I just have to trust they're strong enough to face the real world. And life. Oh man..

But back to the topic. I'm gonna wake up early in the morning. I'm gonna love and cheer and hate and curse this ****in bipolar hockey team as long as they play. And when they don't, there's still a thing called life left.

So, it's better show up tonight and show what you got Minnesota Wild!!

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Don't mind me, just testing some Mikkoel Koivlund photoshops for a my next GDT, exploring some concepts.

wjV42c9.jpg

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Win this one, already. I'd like to attend at least one Wild game in my life where we have the chance to actually eliminate THE OPPONENT and not the other way around.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Win this one, already. I'd like to attend at least one Wild game in my life where we have the chance to actually eliminate THE OPPONENT and not the other way around.

Was last year the only time a playoff series has ended at the Xcel? Ugh, I remember being at that game and it was sooooooooo quiet walking out of the arena and onto the streets. Depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad