GDT: WCQF Game #5 - Sharks vs Kings - 7:30pm PDT CSNCA CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
i'm not that worried. i mean win or lose, they are playing pretty well. the kings have gotten REALLY lucky in this one, if they win on it, so be it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah but not as the result of blowing a 3-0 lead. People have a right to be pissed. We all want to just put this behind us and the players should feel that to a much higher degree.

I do agree though that panicking isn't going to help so I'm trying to see the positive. Win the period win the game etc.

People can be mad all they want but people need to stop expecting the Sharks to be able to control play through sheer force of will. The Kings are still a good team that can and will pressure them and make plays. Momentum ebbs and flows and people should be used to handling it that by now. The players likely know this and will come out fine. It's yet another good test to see what this team is made of.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
i'm not that worried. i mean win or lose, they are playing pretty well. the kings have gotten REALLY lucky in this one, if they win on it, so be it.

They've gotten lucky the whole series.

It's annoying. The carter goal is about their only legit goal all series.

I can give them the Clifford shot though.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Also, can we stop turning on each-other? A mini war between the negative folks and the positive folks that doesn't need to happen is occurring lol

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
They are just setting it up for what i said on the main board. A thornton sliding celebration after scoring the game winning goal in the final minute of the 3rd period

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
If Sharks lose this game they will still be up 3-2 and I feel like they are down 3-0. If The Sharks lose why couldn't the Kings win just without any major comeback and it would be no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad