GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I understand Oilers fans are excited, but this is literally a one trip pony once again.

it’s the same shit every single year

Legitimately curious without talking shit here, Oilers fans, what makes you think you have any chance against Colorado or Dallas if you’re just gonna be a PP only team?

Legitimately curious
The Capitals won the cup on the backbone of their PP...the goals still count not that I think the Oilers are the favorite.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
McDavid on your team basically guarantees easy entry and set-up. All that skill is nice when they set up, but the Oilers get to spend nearly entire PP in the offensive zone due to instant set-up. Huge for them. This is probably one of the few aspects (along with speed) that Sid has lacked in his career compared to Connor.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Even the panel agrees slewfoot/interference/hold watching all these replays on the penalties called not sure what the LA fans are crying about. All clear penalties Kings are just out classed. In 20 mins they can try and figure out how to be better in the off season

killermiller

Kings Fan
Feb 7, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
pld.jpg

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Even the panel agrees slewfoot/interference/hold watching all these replays on the penalties called not sure what the LA fans are crying about. All clear penalties Kings are just out classed. In 20 mins they can try and figure out how to be better in the off season
Let me guess….you’re watching a biased Canadian feed.

Moose112

Dec 9, 2018
As an oilers fan, and not to look past this next period but I, for one, am very nervous for a series against Vancouver. They are better than they've looked against Nashville and have smart offensive players that will be able to expose our weakness which is d-zone coverage.

50/50 on who wins that series, I'd say.

Not to mention the horror of a potential series against Dallas or Colorado.

Reactions: sepHF

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Nashville looks like a Stanley Cup contender compared to this AHL team you frauds are playing.. AND you need help from the refs to score lmao.
Canucks are what everyone outside of Vancouver knew they were. You losers are always in here crying, knowing it's almost night-night time for a shitty but over-achieving Canucks team. Got to get your clown nonsense in while you can. Calgary in 2022 was twice the team your Canucks are right now.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
panel says what you want to hear: "look even the panel agrees!"
panel says the opposite: "the panel has no clue what they're talking about!"

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
They did own the Canucks. Kings fans really wanted to play them first round.
Its just getting old hearing how free of a win LA is. They aren't a cup contender, but they're a solid team with a lot of depth and they play excellent defence. Teams don't go +44 goal differential with excellent advanced stats without one of their top players for 80% of the season unless they're at least a decent team.

Reactions: Dust

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
This ESPN crew is brutal to watch. was there no one else better than subban for this job? hes so cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad