WCQF Game 5: Avalanche @ Flames | 10PM | NBCSN, CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
2yzgng.jpg

No lineup changes so far. To be confirmed later today. Edit: Neal out, Czarnik in.

Go team! Do the thing!

Can only win one game at a time. Insert other relevant cliches below.

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
As usual, good luck tonight Flames fans (not too much luck though). Someone just do their job! :popcorn:

Now with that aside, I fully expect Calgary to come out flying, hope the Avs can keep up.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Calgary is going to be lean without Porkchop Neal, mad with the media's dressing down, hungry not to be eliminated and embarrassed at home. Will likely come out looking like something from the movie Tron and simply decimate the Avalanche with pure fury. Smith will flash the glove so hard, there's going to be sonic booms in the saddledome.

Avs - 0
Flames - 10

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
I don't have much to say about this game. I will be watching and... yeah that's all I got. Go flams

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Avs need to put it away here, don't give them any hope or momentum. I think they'll take the game if they go into the second tied. Also pretty confident in OT with the game breakers on their team.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
You know Calgary is at desperate times when Bennett and his 27 points this seasons gets promoted to the top line.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
You know Calgary is at desperate times when Bennett and his 27 points this seasons gets promoted to the top line.

Leads the team with 4 points this playoffs though. They needed to change something and with the top unit being invisible maybe this will help.

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
With all the fuel that the Flames got since game 4, if they don’t show up...at home...they’re a complete fraud of a team!

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Heart says Flames dominate and win 6-2, head says Flames lose 4-1.

Wearing my Av's (Sakic) jersey and hat tonight. LOL ultimate Flames fan alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad