GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
I think the Vancouver Canucks are above criticism so far in this series.

They have effectively taken the strategy used by other teams to win the series. This isn't their preferred style, but they can look at other teams and say, "hey we can do that too".

They have bullied the Predators in every which way possible. Predators are on notice- they know if they are carrying the puck they are subject to getting clobbered. Heads, swivel.

Huge reason why the Canucks have been so effective.

I hope they keep it up. Go Canucks!

Just need EP40.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
lol can’t believe people are legitimately clutching their pearls over “deranged oreo dolphins”. Come up with some equally funny thing for our Sabre tooth cat mascot and I’ll be a fan.
Some possible suggestions:
  • Nashville Evening In The Dentist's Chair
  • Nashville Evolutionary Dead Ends
  • Music City Dead Kittens
  • Nashville Petrified Numbskulls

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Some possible suggestions:
  • Nashville Evening In The Dentist's Chair
  • Nashville Evolutionary Dead Ends
  • Music City Dead Kittens
  • Nashville Petrified Numbskulls
Nashville Crazy Pred Lady's

Someone should photoshop the Preds players in a cat lady starter kit box. :sarcasm:

61na+0zIOlL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If it makes you feel any better, I legitimately thought it was the former, even though the preponderance of the evidence points towards the latter.
Thanks for honest feedback. I thought he was going to at least show some top 6 potential as a power forward that can score, but looks just like a slow 4th line enforcer. Watson and him look the same to me in games i guess he is a better fighter than Watson but doesnt make up for thr cost to acquire him and almost triple Watson salary.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
After Jeannots breakout season in 21-22 it did look like he could be a Tom Wilson lite. The thing is by the time we traded him there was evidence that season was a fluke yet Brisebois still paid up as if that wasn’t the case.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Nashville seems like such a safe bet in this game today, unless DeSmith just has caught fire you'd expect some degree of regression from him here and if Nashville can generate anywhere near the chances they did last time I like their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad