Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Welcome to stealth mode. If you're religious, go to your place of worship and pray. If you're a heathen, visit your favorite place of decadence. Then buckle up because it's game day and a loss today puts our backs to the wall.

We've had three tight, competitive games so far. Twelve seconds of brainfart in game 1 and an incredibly stupid penalty followed by an almost equally atrocious clear attempt on the kill were all the self inflicted wounds needed to cost us the games so far. We got bombarded in the lone win so far. Ugliness all around ... but an ugly win still has its own beauty.

It's great that the proshop finally has Relentless hats ... now for the boys to bring that attitude back to the ice. The stupid penalties have to stop. The lack of assertiveness can't continue. Bruno commented on Novak's need to get more aggressive. Fabbro might return from the dead ... who knows what changes are coming up front. Today is time for the disciplined application of extreme violence. Win the puck battles, maneuver quickly, attack the net and shell the twine behind Desmith.

If you're there .. support the boys like its the last time.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Who steps up to save every one of us today?

IMG_6060.jpeg

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Interested to see how our d pairs shake out. I really dont care for barrie and dont think he adds enough on the PP to be worth the defensive issues he brings. Same time... Fabbro doesnt seem to have Brunette's utmost trust
Watching the Stars/VKG game and Heiskanen do his heroics, I was reminded that once upon a time Fabbro was supposed to be our Heiskanen-lite. Now his main role is to stay chained to the pressbox and evaluate the snacks delivered from concessions.

Reactions: SouthNash

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Well, the playoffs board copy of this has already turned a few heads, so I'm loving it. ;)
Jeez, I just read through that. Yikes, I didn’t realize the Canucks fans were such little kittens. They do realize they are up 2-1? Hell, I picked them in five.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Silliest main board GDT overreaction since '18-'19 and that one "neutral" fan that got massively butthurt and started going on a message board crusade against the shameful goalie "you suck" chant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad