GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Drai had some jump when he got moved to C.. He also has the man of the series Kassian on his wing. Expecting a big night from this line.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Draisaitl went into the boards awkwardly last game, wouldn't surprise me if he's a bit banged up. This is going to happen a lot throughout the playoffs.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Draisaitl went into the boards awkwardly last game, wouldn't surprise me if he's a bit banged up. This is going to happen a lot throughout the playoffs.

God I hope that shoulder is alright - he went in hard.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
either that or KHL bound. :sarcasm:
World Hockey Championship is starting soon in Cologne, Germany... Draisaitl was born in Cologne, Germany... I heard from my cousin's friend that IIHF would qualify Germany for this tourney if Drai played on the squad.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
It sure seems like Draisaitl is banged up the way he is playing. No surprise.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
XglJnXI.jpg

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Lucic with big hit - I mean lights out big hit! :yo:
Draisaitl PP goal
Kassian scores behind the net
RHN scores PP goal
Oilers don't find empty net
3-0 W

Keep it simple. :popcorn:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Just survive the 1st 10 minutes. If we escape with no goals scored on us, we should win

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If Drai is hurt it's likely because of his attempted hit on Burns where he slipped off the hit and went tumbling into the boards. He looked winded after that play.

McLEllan just said it's likely he follows the pattern of putting the first line back together after a game of in game line adjustments. I predicted as much after Game 3. I for one, hope this is true. That first line has been getting prime possession time. And McDavid and Drai dominate together. No use breaking up a good thing at this point in the season unless in game adjustments require it.

We need to get McDavid going. And chances of McDavid getting on the scoresheet is higher with Drai than Slepyshev no matter how you want to slice it. Btw, McDavid has been great. Last game almost every touch he had on the puck he attacked and was able to generate a chance.

Kassian also doesn't need the help on the 3rd line. He's been generating chances just fine running around being a battering ram.

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Anyone else think Klefbom was playing hurt last night and it affected his game somewhat? He looked real ginger on his foot in the 3rd last night and it resulted in a giveaway in his own end. Then he misses the empty net. He didn't look like his usual self handling the puck while looking for a breakout pass last night either. Just wasn't as hard on his skates or as fast as usual.hope 2 nights of rest has helped the recovery as it's most likely a bruise he's dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad