WCQF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, USA, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Jets had some stinkers this season. For instance towards the end of the season they got wrecked by the Blackhawks (the game the accountant came in to play goalie) but they usually bounce back.

Still think the Wild are going to lose the series.
They will if they can't learn to win on the road.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
popping in from the game to say beautiful GDT jink on chiarot...he's been horrible.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Wild is having a great game. Inspiring rise from almost the grave after getting buried away. Hats off.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Lol, guess the Jets decided to completely shut off their engines in that period. A 10 G/A loss is probably needed to teach them to not ever play like this in the post season, so keep them coming, Minny.

In that regard, I’m off. GG Wild, cya next game.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
I agree with some that Helly is showing a weakness on high shots. Minny was going high in game 1 but missed the net too much.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Just a gutty effort by the Wild. Give credit where it’s due. Would have been easy to lay down and die.
Yup. 100% credit earned in my books. I thought the Wild were doomed and the big bad Jets were just getting started.

Enstrom is garbage D. He can eat minutes but has not played much hockey this year and will look lost. Jets gotta hope he doesn't make an appearance.

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
Have the Jets ever had back to back stinkers this year? I only remember them losing, then streaking after a loss

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Hellebuyck tries to glove down that 5th goal which could have been a shoulder save.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Sportsnet is even more garbage than the Jets effort tonight... like what a sorry excuse for a broadcast...

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Have the Jets ever had back to back stinkers this year? I only remember them losing, then streaking after a loss

Jets never went more than 2 games without picking up a point this season, they've bounced back really well and gone on streaks after ugly losses

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden
Lol, guess the Jets decided to completely shut off their engines in that period. A 10 G/A loss is probably needed to teach them to not ever play like this in the post season, so keep them coming, Minny.

In that regard, I’m off. GG Wild, cya next game.

You should never quit on your team bro. You'll never see your team comeback the way the bruins did against the leafs in game 7 couple years ago.

Reactions: Devonator

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Goals for alone is not everything. Every good chance the Wild get (Heck some goals weren't even good chances) turns out to be a goal. Whereas there have been countless chances where Winnipeg should have scored that didn't happen. Yes at the end of the day the score is all that matters, but what I'm trying to imply is those that use this game as a reason why the Wild will win in 6 (Da ****) are being delusional. If the Wild and Jets play the exact same way as they've played this game for the rest of the series, it'll be a lot closer, and the Jets could still win a game or two. Wild have been better today but not 6-2 better. Whereas Jets were way better than the 3-2 and 4-1 that they've won at the MTS centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad