Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 3 Whales @ Predators 4/26 6:30PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
DeSmith isn’t the one keeping them from getting zone entry and getting set up for the PP. They can’t deal with the PK pressure because they’re making terrible passes and decisions with the puck.
Josi has been reading the play like he needs it in braille.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We're just going through the motions out there. And they have basically done what we did first 2 games, bunkered down and blocking everything that's coming from outside...and we're not trying to do anything more.

They’ve been doing this the entire series though.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I blame Nashville Preds hockey ops. that was the most lame intro into a playoff game in the history of aal sports. Can we play the last few games all in Vancouver that place was rockin

That’s probably because they haven’t had a home playoff game in about a decade. The early start screwed us up in a way. Half the arena was still empty.

You

Jul 1, 2010
That’s probably because they haven’t had a home playoff game in about a decade. The early start screwed us up in a way. Half the arena was still empty.
On the other hand, if they started any later, people would have fallen asleep in the stands when Colbie Caillat performed the National Lullaby

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
This is all the anthem singer's fault. That slow acoustic rendition put the Preds (and crowd) to sleep before the game even started.

Edit: I see that You and I are on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad