Pre-Game Talk: WCQF Game 3, Canucks @ Flames. Sunday 7pm. CBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Since we are still paying Torts, hopefully he shows up behind the calgary bench and just punches his palm in direction of Hartley.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
My buddy was working first aid at the Canucks game last night and said there was more than a couple fights in the stands, wouldn't be shocked if the same happened in Calgary.

I remember when I was schooling in Calgary for my post secondary, I was rocking a Canucks hat in school and some guy in class elbowed me and said "**** the Canucks, why do you cheer for those guys"...

I brushed it off, then some guy at Chinook Mall went to my face and threaten to punch me out cause I was cheering for the devil :laugh: true story..

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I can't wait for tomorrow's game, we're one of the best road teams in the league hopefully the boys are as cool as this in the Saddledome:

CClWrYxW8AAy-ZT.jpg

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I remember when I was schooling in Calgary for my post secondary, I was rocking a Canucks hat in school and some guy in class elbowed me and said "**** the Canucks, why do you cheer for those guys"...

I brushed it off, then some guy at Chinook Mall went to my face and threaten to punch me out cause I was cheering for the devil :laugh: true story..

Some people take this stuff way too seriously. :shakehead

Feb 28, 2002
Abbotsford, BC
Visit site
Somone on the main boards made a really good point about the game tonight... How is lack going to handle the crowd? We think its not a big deal, but for some players, it can be a challenge. Starting at home is one thing, but on the road, hostile crowd... The key to a Canucks victory will be Eddie tonight IMO.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Somone on the main boards made a really good point about the game tonight... How is lack going to handle the crowd? We think its not a big deal, but for some players, it can be a challenge. Starting at home is one thing, but on the road, hostile crowd... The key to a Canucks victory will be Eddie tonight IMO.

Eddie doesn't get rattled like 8 years of Luongo or 8 minutes of Markstrom

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Eddie doesn't get rattled like 8 years of Luongo or 8 minutes of Markstrom

It's hard to say. We'll see how he continues to play in games with high pressure. I'm more interested in how he recovers both in-game and the next game if he gets blown out. Will he fall apart or will he be able to recover? I'm hoping for the best though. He's been awesome so far. :handclap:

Feb 28, 2002
Abbotsford, BC
Visit site
It's hard to say. We'll see how he continues to play in games with high pressure. I'm more interested in how he recovers both in-game and the next game if he gets blown out. Will he fall apart or will he be able to recover? I'm hoping for the best though. He's been awesome so far. :handclap:

That's more my thought... But I don't think the Flames are capable of blowing out the Canucks unless the Flames top line has a game of all games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad