GDT: WCQF (Game 2) Winnipeg Jets vs Colorado Avalanche , 9:30pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Jets looked better to start but Avs started to turn it around as the game got going.

Biggest difference between this game and the last is the Jets figuring out the neutral zone counterattack again. They are taking advantage of the Avs defence pinching into the Jets zone and they are getting multiple odd man rushes because of it

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I'm not a very big Hellebuyck fan but the Avs will lose this series if they don't realize that you can't beat him from the point. Then again, who's gonna go to the dirty areas and get the rebounds, cause it's definitely not gonna be Miles Wood or Joel Kiviranta lol
It’s just how the Avs are built. Tonnes of offence through using their D. I’m ok with Makar shooting, in fact I wish he’d be more greedy, he defers too often.

Reactions: Summer Rose

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
I have been impressed by Mittelstadt for the Avs so far. Has had the puck a lot in the ozone. Last game he had some issues in his own end but he’s been creating quite a bit. For his first playoff exposure against a big, strong opponent, he’s been more than adequate.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad