GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators, 10pm ET, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

Jan 16, 2019
Feels like I'm watching a different game from many posters here, Canucks have dominated the play. They have had many many more high danger chances, wide open nets, break aways, point blank chances. They just cannot hit the net and convert.

With even average shooting they would have run Nashville out of the stadium both of these games.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Crazy the each team in the Avs-Jets have more shots than these two teams combined.

Reactions: Summer Rose

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
1st was a fluke deflection that goes in 99% of the time.

2nd was an elite goal after the entire Canuck team let Forsberg walk in completely uncontested.

Canucks are playing terrible. It happens. They have to get pucks to the net in droves to have a hope.
1) A good goalie may not make the save, but he hasn't completely lost his net with no chance either.

2) No need to open up the short side with a right-handed shot and a defensemen covering the middle. He wants to shoot there. Make him deke backhand to the middle.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Feels like I'm watching a different game from many posters here, Canucks have dominated the play. They have had many many more high danger chances, wide open nets, break aways, point blank chances. They just cannot hit the net and convert.

With even average shooting they would have run Nashville out of the stadium both of these games.
I agree but Preds are blocking everything.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
1) A good goalie may not make the save, but he hasn't completely lost his net with no chance either.

2) No need to open up the short side with a right-handed shot and a defensemen covering the middle. He wants to shoot there. Make him deke backhand to the middle.

Something AHL level goalies learn

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad