GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators, 10pm ET, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No demko makes this a lot more interesting. Preds hung around last game. Vancouver is still the better team but if Saros can keep the Preds in it they have a chance. Going to be tough if they drop this game though.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Mm, we saw both the good and the bad of Silovs during his four games with the team. He can make some surprising saves, and then let some woofers right through him.

You definitely go with DeSmith first for his experience. He just needs to hold the door.

We either gonna get Casey DeSmith or Casey Can’t See Shit.

Either way, he’s the backup.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I dont think Demko being out is a death punch for the Canucks, DeSmith is capable of winning 3 of 6. Things fit a whole lot harder for us though. EP has to get going.

Reactions: trellaine201

WiLBoY

Aug 29, 2009
Casey Desmith might be good for 1 game but a whole series? Canucks would be done

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Our backup is Silovs, he’s also very capable.

Mm, we saw both the good and the bad of Silovs during his four games with the team. He can make some surprising saves, and then let some woofers right through him.

You definitely go with DeSmith first for his experience. He just needs to hold the door.

Lol

No he is not

Preds in 6

DeSmith is too unreliable when asked to play consecutive games

Getting a lot of conflicting conversations here.

Is it Desmith or is it Silovs.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I dont think Demko being out is a death punch for the Canucks, DeSmith is capable of winning 3 of 6. Things fit a whole lot harder for us though. EP has to get going.
There's not really any indication that he can do that against an actual contending team, though. It was like 50/50 against a random draw of opposition quality.

It's DeSmith backed up by Silovs.

Reactions: viper0220

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
There's not really any indication that he can do that against an actual contending team, though. It was like 50/50 against a random draw of opposition quality.

It's DeSmith backed up by Silovs.
I don’t know, he beat the oilers in our biggest game of the year last week.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I don’t know, he beat the oilers in our biggest game of the year last week.
That doesn't tell you anything about whether he can beat 3/6 against a good team as a starter, is all I'm saying.

We know that he can play one-off great games in relief, and that's about it.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver

It will be DeSmith for now, but if we have to go to Silvia, Preds is winning this series 100%

According to practice, Preds are doing no line up changes so Canucks can enjoy feasting on Lauzon - Carrier again. Bruno, man.
Dw, DeSmith is bound to let in a momentum shifting goal when you need it

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad