GDT: WCQF Game 2: San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings | Saturday, Apr 16 2016 - 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
That is what happens when you show up for 10 minutes of a game and take stupid penalties.

And yeah, goodluck to whoever signs Lucic for 7m a year, I really hope it's not the Kings. He will be the next Richards/Brown.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
This team is not retooling or reloading with Kopitar, Quick, and Doughty locked up forever. This is an ugly postseason so far, but let's be serious. The stars don't always line up.

There's a difference between stars not aligning and pulling a Canucks-tier collapse down the last stretch of the season, pissing away a 12 point division lead, and getting swept or close to it in the first round.

And you know, even that's acceptable if you're coming off some heavy consecutive runs. But this team missed the playoffs last year. If you really want to get real, the only reason they even made the playoffs this year was due to an absurd 3v3 overtime record.

It's time to call a spade a spade. You can retool with Kopitar, Doughty, and Quick locked up long term. That's why it's not a full blown rebuild.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
That is what happens when you show up for 10 minutes of a game and take stupid penalties.

And yeah, goodluck to whoever signs Lucic for 7m a year, I really hope it's not the Kings. He will be the next Richards/Brown.

I don't wys agree with you, but yeah. Lombardi would be silly to pay that much for Lucic.

Oof. Moved to NoCal last year, and this is tough watching on the local broadcast. Jones looks pleased with himself in the post game.

And he should.

Need more from Quick, and all the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad