Post-Game Talk: WCQF-Game 2 Predators @ Whales 4/23 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
Going to take the moment to, again, bitch about this stupid league and their TV options. Bought a Sling subscription for 2 months to get the playoffs, since they switch them to the main ESPN channels, then the stupid Florida/TB game goes to OT so the Preds get pushed to ESPNNEWS, which, of course, ISN'T f***ING INCLUDED (also ESPN 3, which is NOT working). God I hate this f***ing league sometimes.

Go Preds!
We're going...to the f***ing penalty box!!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Going to take the moment to, again, bitch about this stupid league and their TV options. Bought a Sling subscription for 2 months to get the playoffs, since they switch them to the main ESPN channels, then the stupid Florida/TB game goes to OT so the Preds get pushed to ESPNNEWS, which, of course, ISN'T f***ING INCLUDED (also ESPN 3, which is NOT working). God I hate this f***ing league sometimes.

Go Preds!
I have the same problem. Back to the radio.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

You

Jul 1, 2010
BaK_dYlCIAA61mn

• Haha
Reactions: sparkle twin

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
Guys are getting absolutely caved. Good on them for blocking all these shots but gonna have to be on the puck at some point.

PP should help

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
ESPN2, rather than show the game, is showing all the post-game activities and interviews from the game that ran long. Nice.

Wouldn't want a Heidi moment.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Really weak on the puck, plus making awful decisions. Doesn't seem ideal.

Reactions: Osprey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad