Post-Game Talk: WCQF-Game 2 Predators @ Whales 4/23 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I am seeing a lot of speculation that there is at least a chance he will be out for the series.
I'll belive that when I see it. I don't belive for one second that he could miss the rest of the series, especially if the Preds were able to take Game 2. Until the rest of the games actually start and he's not there, then I'll believe he's out for the series.

I just don't believe anything a team says about injuries during the playoffs.

Reactions: weeze

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Canucks must have had doubts about Demko before game 1 because they already called up their AHL goalie on 4/21

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I'll belive that when I see it. I don't belive for one second that he could miss the rest of the series, especially if the Preds were able to take Game 2. Until the rest of the games actually start and he's not there, then I'll believe he's out for the series.

I just don't believe anything a team says about injuries during the playoffs.
It's apparently the same knee he had just come back from although they say its a different injury. I think they will take it day by day.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So I'm assuming the Canucks will be more vigilant on defense at least to start.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I listening on the radio. More details please.
Glad the Preds are up early!

Edir: My wife found the game on Apple TV.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Going to take the moment to, again, bitch about this stupid league and their TV options. Bought a Sling subscription for 2 months to get the playoffs, since they switch them to the main ESPN channels, then the stupid Florida/TB game goes to OT so the Preds get pushed to ESPNNEWS, which, of course, ISN'T f***ING INCLUDED (also ESPN 3, which is NOT working). God I hate this f***ing league sometimes.

Go Preds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad