GDT: WCQF Game 1: Winnipeg Jets Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM | Ahhh Playoffs, we meet again.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
1681873646015.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That would have qualified as a garbage effort for a regular season game 1. They came out ass cheeks clenched playing so scared to lose.

Reactions: WhataKnight

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Is it sacrilege to say “scratch Stone” a little longer?

That isn't the solution unless you think what he has is contagious. Stone is going to be better than anyone they can replace him with. Everyone was hot trash tonight. That was just a lifeless game top to bottom so I wouldn't single anyone out because every last one of the Knights has to be better than that.

Reactions: WhataKnight

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
The only positive is if we play like this every game we'll be put out of our misery quickly.

Dump and chase is just not our game.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Is Blueger injured or just not good enough?
Not injured.

I think they need to put Dorofeyev in tomorrow night, too

Wonder if there is any consideration to not playing Stone. I'll certainly give him abreak, man just had two big surgeries, but he did little yesterday, his return instead of giving them a lift seemed to disrupt the chemistry.

We lost only 4 games since the All Star break without him, unless it was just rust we might be better off without him now.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Stone wasn't great last game but he wasn't any more determental than anyone else... Eichel on the other hand.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Not injured.

I think they need to put Dorofeyev in tomorrow night, too

Wonder if there is any consideration to not playing Stone. I'll certainly give him abreak, man just had two big surgeries, but he did little yesterday, his return instead of giving them a lift seemed to disrupt the chemistry.

We lost only 4 games since the All Star break without him, unless it was just rust we might be better off without him now.
What the team really needs is for Stone to get back to game speed, and he can't do that from the suites. Even if it means sacrificing another game, the goal is a Stanley Cup, and I don't think the team has a chance to get there without 100% Stone.

What they needed, and will need tonight, is for the rest of the team to step up their game to protect the scoreboard while he gets his instincts back.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2