WCQF: Game 1 Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 730PM PDT | NBCSN, SN, TVAS2, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Wake the frick up boys and girls. Shake off the beer bottle caps, slam back your hangover cures, and schedule a Juneish appointment with AA, AND WELCOME BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS! Our Golden Misfits, our Real Contenders, our expert beauty rest getters are set to start their road back to the Stanley Cup Finals. Our boys are finally healthy and ready to go (sorry Haula, you're basically not on the team anymore)! But more than that, they are rested, ohhhhh the haters think they lost their touch, but I think they don't know too much (thanks for the rhyming help Dr. Seuss). What the haters don't know is our boys have been saving their strength. While the rest of the field FOOLISHLY tried to win games our boys were saving their mojo, their chutzpah, their Malcolm Subban five hole closures for this. For this run. 16 wins is the goal. We need four from our rivals to the North West. It all starts tonight....

hqdefault.jpg

Get your booze, get your friends, tell your parents to get hype. Tell your dog to get hype. Do a rain dance to the hockey gods in the hopes that we don't get cursed with Tim Peel or Chris Lee.

:vegas

Saint Marchy-Saint Wild Bill-Saint Smith
Saint Patches-Saint Peanuts-Saint Stone
Saint Nosek-Messiah Eakin-Saint Tuch
Saint Carrier-Saint Bellemare-Pontifex Reaves

Saint Schmidt-Saint Engelland
Saint McNabbe-Saint Theodore
Saint Merrill-Saint Miller

Fleury, most exalted

IhfzwHHi_400x400.jpg

Not Burns-Not Burns-Not Burns
Not Burns-Hertl-Not Burns

Brent Burns-Not Burns
Erik Not Burns-Not Burns
Not Burns-Not Burns

Shutout King
Not Burns

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!
:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas
:sc09::sc09::sc09:

Reactions: Sandisfan

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Reactions: LeftHeartInSF

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Healthy Jumbo plus Healthy Pavs plus Erik FREAKING Karlsson and Playoff Jones. Game 1 goes to the home team.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Donskoi scratched for Haley?

Pete DeBoer's irrational man-crush has transitioned past the loss of his favorite son, Dylan DeMelo, and onto Haley. In spite of playing negligible minutes most nights and rarely, if ever, contributing to the success of the team, DeBoer is hung up on the idea that the team needs Haley's grit and toughness and that he somehow deters shenanigans from happening by virtue of.... I guess mostly not being on the ice because he's either stapled to the bench or in the box. And when he's not, he's getting badly matched up by being thrown out with his running buddies Goodrow and Not-Erik Karlsson (aka the One True Karlsson™) to play against the other team's capable scoring lines.

I wish I was joking.

I'll believe Haley's playing when I see it. Pete, ffs, don't.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad