GDT: WCQF: Game 1 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets, 7pm ET - ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Most people had Jets in 4. I don't like their chances in the second round if they play this style though. The Jets will need to open up for chances when they get behind against Dallas.

But when defending a lead they've really got to tighten things up.
1000058789.png

3.2% = Most people

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
The likely Vezina winner has 6 put on him and they still win. Nicely done Georgiev. You’re a disgrace as a professional.

Hopefully the next game, Annunen is available and this is Georgievs last game as an Av.

Reactions: xAvsx89

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
A win is a win, but if I’m Winnipeg, I treat this like a loss. Colorado really figured something out putting Toews on Schieffele. That’s one of those somewhat small adjustments that can win a series.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
The likely Vezina winner has 6 put on him and they still win. Nicely done Georgiev. You’re a disgrace as a professional.

Hopefully the next game, Annunen is available and this is Georgievs last game as an Av.

Next game Helle will definitely outplay whatever garbage the Avs put in net. He is Vezina quality despite one bad game.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
A win is a win, but if I’m Winnipeg, I treat this like a loss. Colorado really figured something out putting Toews on Schieffele. That’s one of those somewhat small adjustments that can win a series.
They scare the hell out of me. I hope Avs get eliminated lol. Feel like they could win the cup if their goalie gets luke warm 🤣

Reactions: Darren McCord

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

The Avs defense was atrocious too.

Colorado has to be pissed off to lose that game, their goaltender f***ed them.
Did you watch or did you just see the shot count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad