GDT: WCQF | G5 | “Check” | Oilers vs. Kings | 5.1.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I ate six inches of sandwich. I will reward myself with another six inches if I stay awake for the puck drop. 20 minutes? 8 minutes? 50 minutes away?! Ahh

Not a big fan of the snow spray effect on this cowboy song series highlight clip. My screen isn't dirty!!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Just waiting for Vegas to go to OT and delay our game to 11:20

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Are you crazy? Don't give LA any life. Bury these f***s and rest up.
I’m not saying I want the Oilers series to drag on, I’m saying that if we’re getting Canucks in the second round I’d rather Canucks finish theirs in 6 so we can get the second round started Sunday/Monday. Still would give us 3-4 days off and the sooner we get that series going the less of a chance Demko might make his return from injury.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’m not saying I want the Oilers series to drag on, I’m saying that if we’re getting Canucks in the second round I’d rather Canucks finish theirs in 6 so we can get the second round started Sunday/Monday. Still would give us 3-4 days off and the sooner we get that series going the less of a chance Demko might make his return from injury.
There’s a rumour that Demko might be out for the playoffs.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Demko is out long term. I heard conference finals at the earliest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad