GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
You know what, I'm f***ing glad that we had guys to send at the end of the game for stuff like that.

With Manson, JJ, Duhaime, Colton and Kivi on the ice we weren't getting bullied into game 4.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
You know what, I'm f***ing glad that we had guys to send at the end of the game for stuff like that.

With Manson, JJ, Duhaime, Colton and Kivi on the ice we weren't getting bullied into game 4.
It's always nice to have some beef in the bottom 6. Pure goons might be going the way of the dodo, but guys like that aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
The jets board at reads exactly like the Oilers one lol.

Great game, that first goal on George was horrible, but he made a huge save right after to make up for it.

1st line was pretty trash yet again beyond the changes they made on the pp in the 3rd.

2nd line absolutely amazing, mitts is so smooth and makes insane passes every shift, and wish he finished off that deke in the 1st, woulda been a beaut.

Bottom 6 has been much better than last year, actually feels like they go out with a purpose and make things difficult for the other team.

I think it's pretty encouraging seeing how dominant we can be even without our top forwards carrying, they have much more to give.

Beyond lowry and Morrissey idk if I can recall any memorable plays by there other top guys, pretty stark differences from our skaters.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
That cut is brutal. My coworker had a similar one from a reciprocating saw slipping and slicing his hand open this year. He was out of commission for awhile.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad