GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Nobody said that. You're the only person spouting this crap. We all recognize the team is playing like ass.

But that started after Georgie let in a softie. Chill.
the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.png

Reactions: Zolik37

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Yeah but only if Georgiev had stopped that one shot we would be leading 5-1 because then MacKinnon had taken over the game!
This narrative your pushing is absurd. This game should be 1-1, but our bed shitting goalie let in yet another bad goal. Just like he did in game 1 and all season long after the second month.

Reactions: katfude

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This narrative your pushing is absurd. This game should be 1-1, but our bed shitting goalie let in yet another bad goal. Just like he did in game 1 and all season long after the second month.
You're asking our 20th best player to win us the game.

it's not happening

Our best players have to win us this game, not Georgiev.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Not even the second goal was that great Fourgiev is the worst goalie at making saves through the screen I’ve seen in my life.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
This team is built to win games by scoring 4+ a night. Georgie letting in a softy shouldn't be unexpected.

Jets have adapted. Up to the Avs to do the same or enjoy golfing after the first round for the second year in a row.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
What narrative am I pushing? I've given up on Georgiev a long time ago. We can put Annunen in for the third period for all I care.

Might as well put in Shestyorkin, or whoever you perceive as the best goalie on the planet. That's not going to help us score goals is it?

We are losing, because MacKinnon and Rantanen aren't pulling their weight. Ask anyone before the game, if we are going into the third period and Georgiev has let in two goals, would you take it? I think the majority of HFAVS would say yes actually after G1 performance.

The fact is, we are losing because the team is playing absolutely horribly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad