GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
We need Sir Crapley to sprinkle some wizardry dust around Bambi, to emerge the Moose...
refwiz.jpg

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Moose will be awoken eventually, but he's not making a case for an extension on a cap crunch team right now is he?

I still have a feeling that after all that's said and done everyone here wants him to be re-signed. Because if not, we haven't won the cup anyway.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Moose will be awoken eventually, but he's not making a case for an extension on a cap crunch team right now is he?
Meh his agent will sit at the negotiation table, show his stats and ask for 13m X 8.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Have we seen Mackinnon?
Somebody tell him it's the playoffs.

Mittelstadt, Lehkonen, Parise great job!

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Meh his agent will sit at the negotiation table, show his stats and ask for 13m X 8.
And the team will talk it down to 11.5, which would be fair.

But like I said months ago, it's useless to talk about it because all hangs on how we fair as a team, and how Rantanen performs in these playoffs. If we win the cup or go deep with him as a major contributor, he will get the retirement contract. If not... Well... we might see him traded even.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
And the team will talk it down to 11.5, which would be fair.

But like I said months ago, it's useless to talk about it because all hangs on how we fair as a team, and how Rantanen performs in these playoffs. If we win the cup or go deep with him as a major contributor, he will get the retirement contract. If not... Well... we might see him traded even.
It has to be either retirement contract or trade. Cannot use him as a self rental. He’s too valuable to not be using the cap space next year when it’s even more vital with Landy returning and getting pieces back for him if they’re not keeping him long term

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad