GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
what i saw tonight was absolute garbage. the avalanche run interference plays all over the ice. they hit players who don't have the puck, and constantly take cheap shots. for them, the refs look the other way. the jets did not get the same consideration. this is a garbage league.

Jets gave up 5 goals in the third period, refs have been shit yeah but come on man…

Reactions: Summer Rose

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
what i saw tonight was absolute garbage. the avalanche run interference plays all over the ice. they hit players who don't have the puck, and constantly take cheap shots. for them, the refs look the other way. the jets did not get the same consideration. this is a garbage league.
Look in the mirror. That’s the Jets.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
That cut on Dillon's hand is pretty gruesome. It was like 2" open between his thumb and middle of the hand (cut is on the back of the hand).

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Not sure how anyone can point the finger at Hellebuyck, he's the only reason the Jets have been in games until around the 3rd period.

Avs have nearly doubled the Jets in shots for 2 games and the Jets won one of those. I understand the refs are frustrating for Jets fans tonight but the calls in the 3rd period were blatant and had to be called. Either way, with the way they turned it up after going down one the Avs were scoring at least one in the 3rd tonight.

Avs just have another gear that the Jets haven't been able to match.

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Not sure how anyone can point the finger at Hellebuyck, he's the only reason the Jets have been in games until around the 3rd period.

Avs have nearly doubled the Jets in shots for 2 games and the Jets won one of those. I understand the refs are frustrating for Jets fans tonight but the calls in the 3rd period were blatant and had to be called. Either way, with the way they turned it up after going down one the Avs were scoring at least one in the 3rd tonight.

Avs just have another gear that the Jets haven't been able to match.
Helebuyck sucks

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
damn scary finish there.. so much f***ing blood. puts things into perspective. could have easily lost his entire f***ing thumb there. hes probably done for the season

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Jets gave up 5 goals in the third period, refs have been shit yeah but come on man…

I'm not in Camp Blame the Refs but 1 of those was an EN and 2 were on the PP. If you don't want to blame the refs, that's fine, but 2 of the 4 scored before the EN were off of ref calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad