GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Not surprised a Habs fan is chirping from the golf course. Habs failed all season long.

Not sure how that's relevant? We've had horrible teams do better than this in the playoffs. The 2021 team that swept the Jets was not a good team but they still did better than these Jets. You guys told me Hellybuck was better than Price for years, time to eat your crow. The guy stinks.

TippinOn44s

Oct 8, 2013
what i saw tonight was absolute garbage. the avalanche run interference plays all over the ice. they hit players who don't have the puck, and constantly take cheap shots. for them, the refs look the other way. the jets did not get the same consideration. this is a garbage league.
lol come on. we all watched the same game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Winnipeg Jets just look beat, no fight back, no nothing.

I think this series is over, it is astonishing that the Jets don’t score more goals.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
That didn't look good for Dillon.

And a moron Avs fans throws a towel at him almost causing him to fall when he's racing off the ice for medical attention.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
what i saw tonight was absolute garbage. the avalanche run interference plays all over the ice. they hit players who don't have the puck, and constantly take cheap shots. for them, the refs look the other way. the jets did not get the same consideration. this is a garbage league.
I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad