GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
And that all means jack shit if he can't get it done when it matters most.

Point was he's clearly demonstrated that he's one of the best, yet your right he's not really shown it so far in this playoffs.

His style in net has always reminded me of Luongo, but while Lu had his costly meltdowns he also won his team games & made game changing saves in series, haven't seen that yet from Helle.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Point was he's clearly demonstrated that he's one of the best, yet your right he's not really shown it so far in this playoffs.

His style in net has always reminded me of Luongo, but while Lu had his meltdowns he also won his team games & made game changing saves in series, haven't seen that yet from Helle.
Or i agree that the is one of the best when it comes to the regular season, but i have seen enough of him in the playoffs (2 series against the Knights) to realize that maybe he is just not capable of being the type of goalie that can win your team a cup.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I mean i am not that surprised. He wasn't very good last year in the playoffs either.

Maybe he is just not a playoff goalie.

He was awful against the blues in 2019 as well. I felt like he was one of the big reasons st louis came away with that series. Just bad goals at the worst possible times.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad