GDT: WCQF | G3 | “Welcome to Holloway” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.26.24 | 8:30PM | Staples Center | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Kane need to come off that line. He can’t defend anymore. He let 8 walk right around him.
There was no reason for him to even be on the ice anymore. They had the puck in the offensive zone in the middle of a long shift, get off the ice.

Reactions: 3IR

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
The team has a tendency of getting pinned in their own zone, this has been a problem for a few years now. Can’t get a puck out to save our lives, fumbling around with the puck and can’t make a pass.

Get your shit together oilers.

Reactions: lopper

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Kane not checking on his man. Can’t lose focus even for seconds, Doughty saw he was puck focused and made a break to the net for a tap in. Can’t lose your guy while watching the puck

Reactions: nabob

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
We’re fine skinner is weathering the storm. Need to have some pushback asap.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Everyone should know I’m not a Skinner fan but putting any blame on him for that one is just a tad ridiculous.
Since nuance is dead, my initial comment about Skinner was because early in the game I commended him on how well he was tracking the puck. I don't blame him for that goal, but he did lose focus there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad