GDT: WCQF | G3 | “Welcome to Holloway” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.26.24 | 8:30PM | Staples Center | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
ABC3133A-212F-4792-88D7-44A2FCA5E773.jpeg

Reactions: Oilhawks and snipes

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Listening to the kings fans boo because teams won’t forecheckon their bullshit system is indicative of the intelligence of the crowd

Reactions: Oilhawks

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Agreed. I hated the Campbell signing, I thought it was like taking a home run swing when a pitcher is throwing you trash. I thought he was the worst bet of the 3 FA goalies that year and none of them were anything special, terrible year to take a big swing on a goalie but they needed to do something and options were thin. I would of rather see them do a couple cheap gambles and focus on the team getting better defensively but there was a lot of pressure to stop the goaltending revolving door.

I think if Skinner was playing on Boston a lot of guys in here would be cursing management for not having a goalie like Skinner.
Terrible year to have money and urgent need for a Cup carrying goaltender. I wanted Ullmark the year before but timing was off and not sure he would play out West anyway. They needed to sign a veteran and entering window phase it wasn't going to be a gamble. Poorly read Campbell and it has been a grossly costly mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad