GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Skinner. Same crap different year. Use search function from last year. I tried to say this guy needs to be shipped to the moon.
Eh, he's young still for a goalie. I think Skinner will get better (more poise) with a few more seasons under his belt. I blame Nurse more for that, should not let Kopitar have that kind of time and space

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Kings are in control of this series, they did the hardest part and that's to win on the road.

I wouldn't say they are in control of the series. But the corpse that all the Kings fans talked about has some life now.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Just a terrible terrible game by him.
No excuses, you guys have Skinner who is still better than De5smith who leaves half the net empty lol. Canucks give up only 15 shots to Nashville the whole game and still he gets scored on 3 times

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
not only do you not need a goalie to let in a bunch of stinkers but you need him to make a big save. Every playoff game I’ve watched from this guy is like this. Oilers fans, how does he look in the reg season?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Can’t win with Nurse, who will have brain farts and completely switch off in the absolute worst moments.

Reactions: biturbo19

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Told you we didn’t want Kempe, now apologize
18AR.gif

There is your apology :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events