GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
The Kings PK as if they've never watched a recording of the Oilers PP. So many telegraphed plays and yet they keep leaving lanes open

I feel like if it's anyone other than McDavid dancing around on the ice it doesn't work.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
LA let's him roam free.Put some lumber on him once in a while be smart.I mean you are going to the box steady anyways ( 7 times in 5 periods).
Agreed. Last two power plays were for a hold and a delay of game penalty. Those don't wear the other team down over the course of a series.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Talbot has been excellent all year..he finished 10th in sv% this year. It's statistically the 2nd best season of his career.

Mostly tongue in cheek because of that big bounceback year. But still...i think the point stands. lol.

Reactions: Felidae

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Crazy that Edmonton didn’t sellout the arena for the playoffs, just wait until the cap rises and the fans get stuck with even higher ticket prices

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

The Pale King

Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Crazy that Edmonton didn’t sellout the arena for the playoffs, just wait until the cap rises and the fans get stuck with even higher ticket prices
Imagine missing the playoffs for 11 seasons and then being "bored" of your first round opponent. Sorry guys! You probably wouldn't have liked the Sutter-era Kings in the playoffs either.

Joking, the price-gouging sucks, I get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tobias Kahun

The Pale King

Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Do you guys think Trevor Lewis could crack 15 goals on a line with McDavid for a season?

Oh damn it's quiet in there. Fiala!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad