GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
You can program the sound of your electric car to sound like... whatever.

You can program the soundtrack playing through your speakers to sound like...whatever, you mean. In the most detached, soulless and superficial sort of way. lol.

Not that half the other vehicles out there these don't already have fake sound played inside to "augment" things anyway. But playing a hollow V8 soundtrack in your electric car is probably even more lolzy than the commercial faking it to begin with.

At that point, might as well get one of those things they had for kids bikes back in the day that makes "motor sounds" with the spokes of your bike tire. :laugh:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Oilers fans really like this Talbot guy eh? They seem to love chanting his name. It's pretty sweet of them.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Until he gets hurt again, has to sting a bit that he was a 14th pick. He’s more a 2nd/3rd round kind of talent
I can't say shit.. I liked the pick at the time. I hate it when Posters get all swarmy after the fact. So I'll admit I liked Bro and Hollo as picks. Hated Bourgault over Walstedt though! I was also thrilled when JP fell to us. My days as an NHL scout are numbered!

• Haha
Reactions: Three On Zero

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I'd get a temporary tattoo.
You pay to go watch a hockey game which is pretty expensive ticket to the. Go pay more money to get ink. I just find it odd. Probably be cheaper for me to come over to your house and put the game on the big screen.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I can't say shit.. I liked the pick at the time. I hate it when Posters get all swarmy after the fact. So I'll admit I liked Bro and Hollo as picks. Hated Bourgault over Walstedt though! I was also thrilled when JP fell to us. My days as an NHL scout are numbered!
To be fair, who knows how Holloway would have developed without the injuries.

Broberg I was also certain would be better than Bouchard

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Edmonton cannot win the Cup allowing this many goals. They are facing a team that has 12 shots and they've allowed 3 goals. This was after a bad defensive game 1.

Eventually they'll face a good team. Can't expect to win 10 goal shootouts every game. The good teams will punish them. Limit them to 2-3. They need to learn to win some lower scoring games.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
You pay to go watch a hockey game which is pretty expensive ticket to the. Go pay more money to get ink. I just find it odd. Probably be cheaper for me to come over to your house and put the game on the big screen.
People are strange. Surprised there are no live weddings at games.

• Haha
Reactions: BurnabyJoe7

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
To be fair, who knows how Holloway would have developed without the injuries
Or Bro. And Bourgault has been much worse than I thought too. I thought he was the next Eberle.. 50 to 60 point guy for your top 6. Starting to think Holland is not good at his job.lol

Reactions: Three On Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad