GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

The Highlight of Game 1?

• The donair cannon

• Klim Kostin

• Hyman hatty

• Putting up a touchdown

• Finally winning a game 1 (at home)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Can't win when we leave their star players open on breakaways. Blame Skinner all you want, but we lost thus game because we played atrocious defensive hockey.
Good teams have breakdowns all the time and their goalie makes a save, still waiting for ours to figure out that one out.

Reactions: Daishi

TheSecondSeason

Apr 20, 2024
Cody Ceci, doing Cody Ceci things. What an awful read. Where do we find these defenseman from ? The lack of spacial awareness and logic in Overtime is astounding.

I am fairly new here and its hard to take anything positive from this game in regards to some of our defensemen and Goaltending.

Kings have all the momentum, the revenge factor is there and pride on the line. This could end up really bad for the Oilers now.

Reactions: Kerberos

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Talbot made one awesome save and maybe a couple other above av ones.
He sucks.

Was not much of a chance we were going to sweep a team on their third attempt at winning a series.

And yes... Skinner shit the bed but I'm not ready to run him out of town like half this board

Reactions: Sanchez

TheSecondSeason

Apr 20, 2024
Talbot made one awesome save and maybe a couple other above av ones.
He sucks.

Was not much of a chance we were going to sweep a team on their third attempt at winning a series.

And yes... Skinner shit the bed but I'm not ready to run him out of town like half this board
Skinner was horrific though. At least you accept that. I'm trying to find a time when he was any good in a playoff game. The sample size is growing larger and the work isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad