GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

The Highlight of Game 1?

• The donair cannon

• Klim Kostin

• Hyman hatty

• Putting up a touchdown

• Finally winning a game 1 (at home)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Stars are just playing Vegas' game right now. Marchment and Faksa also off the bench ?injured. They should be attacking wave by wave, but they're just too passive right now. Wonder if DeBoer just tires a team in the reg season, this team looks way worse than the team that killed us by 5. Thompson, on a plus from last year, looks pretty shaky on every shot against.
Dallas getting swept

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Honestly Perry probably not used to the Oilers Ref Bias. On other teams he probably gets away with that tug they called a hook.
Refs have been calling it both ways. It was an actual tug. Byfield got a first period penalty for his having his stick barely touching an Oiler.

But the penalty where Perry ran Talbot is a penalty anywhere in any league. Gotta be smarter than that.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I don’t agree. The skill level and the speed that the game is played at has never been quicker.
Plus rules and equipment changes. Also I think the analytical approach of reading true high danngers has teams doing less volume shooting and more holding/passing the puck around for better opportunities. So coaching has evolved as well. It’s lots of things that go into at the end of the day including for sure better skaters and shooters.

Reactions: nabob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oettinger apparently has turned into a pumpkin this playoffs
Dallas doesn't scroe at all. Blame OTT. He'd have to pot a shutout and score a goal himelf to win this game. Dallas are playing awful. Deserve to be down two games.

Stars have 20sog, mostly pushes at net, and 1G in a game their season depends on. PATHETIC.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Oettinger apparently has turned into a pumpkin this playoffs

Oettinger's greatest performance was losing to the Flames in 7. He has not been the same since that Gaudreau goal.

(Hes probably still better than Skinner)
((Prove me wrong Stu))

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
One directly makes the other appear to be worse. Theres no Hasek in the league, but on average I’d say goaltending is better than ever.
Goalies themselves in a poll said the game is harder on them now than before.

Reactions: nabob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad