GDT: WCQF | G1 | "of Kings; Dragons & Demons" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.22.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Skinner had the easiest night for a goalie (could have put a pylon in net) and he still let in 4 lol. He’s the same Skinner we all know. Just wait until he faces a better team in the 2nd round, then he will crumble once again.

You didn't watch the game. There's no way you watched the game. If you did and that's what you saw, woof.

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
I think Kopitar is hurt. He missed games at the end of the year.

He did not see the ice in 3rd but for a couple of shifts. Score had something to do with that, why play him

He is not young, but he looked like he struggled to skate more than normal

He has struggled to skate for awhile. Guy is slow as shit. I'd like to see him and Henrique in a foot race

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Well, it seems to me like Hyman will be very productive in the playoffs this year. If McDavid is in god mode, I could see Zack reaching 15-20 goals during a long run.
Was injured last year and it killed the Oilers. Oilers forward depth is better this year and guys are healthy so far (but give the Kings a few more games of post-whistle scrums and we'll see).

Reactions: Macheteops

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
You won't answer a simple question. You're the one embarassing yourself.

How many goals for Columbus or San Jose would Hyman score in your estimation?
I’ve already answered your question. Shouldn’t that be good enough?

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I’ve already answered your question. Shouldn’t that be good enough?
93. I'm sold.

Believe it or not, I want the Oilers to win it all. McDavid and Draisatl deserve a Cup and they'll owe it all to Hyman!

Enough of the Hyman stuff. Go Oilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad