Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
You've clearly never left to go Southeast, or you are simply being dishonest. Perhaps both.

Not southeast. How many buses are we talking about here?

As for being dishonest, you've done nothing but twist everything against Winnipeg.

"LOL NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE GO TO THE GAMES!"

No one goes to the games but there will be an epic traffic jam after. How long ago did you move out of Winnipeg?

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
The Jets need to make the Blues fans humble.

Be-Humble-760x500.jpg

I find this amusing since the Jets fans been the far more self assured in this thread. Blues fans are always cynical to a fault.

As for the Binny thing, it’s a non issue, which has been correctly been diagnosed by everyone here except for someone living up to his name.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Not southeast. How many buses are we talking about here?

As for being dishonest, you've done nothing but twist everything against Winnipeg.

"LOL NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE GO TO THE GAMES!"

No one goes to the games but there will be an epic traffic jam after. How long ago did you move out of Winnipeg?

I'm sitting in Winnipeg right now in my office.

I never said "not enough people go". I simply pointed out it was amusing that such an allegedly rabid fan base hadn't sold out a playoff game. These are the fans who mock St. Louis because their tickets are allegedly cheaper (probably not even the case).

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
That’s a lot of scrolling that Gackle folk did. I like how in his tweet Gackle implies that he just stumbled upon those tweets. Suuuuuuurrrrrrrre you did.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
I'm sitting in Winnipeg right now in my office.

I never said "not enough people go". I simply pointed out it was amusing that such an allegedly rabid fan base hadn't sold out a playoff game. These are the fans who mock St. Louis because their tickets are allegedly cheaper (probably not even the case).

I am in my office too. Wait a minute.....Brian?

Seriously though....every team has tickets remaining. More than enough have sold and there will be a f*** tonne of people outside. It's fine. To try and make something out of that is laughable.

Reactions: TheGoldenGod

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Remember the good old days of yesterday, when we all loved each other in this thread?

Recipe swapping? Predator bashing? Group hugs?

All gone today. RIP.

Is there no end to the pervertism? What's next, posters putting farts at each other backstage???

m.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Like Austin at Wrestlemania 17
If the blues take a 3-1 game lead im expecting Bettman to come out and announce the loser is moving to Houston. Or possibly a ref gets stuck in traffic and special backup ref Dill Baly has a game winning puck "deflect" off his skate and into the Winnipeg net.

Reactions: snowkiddin

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Saying someone should defer from speaking their native language just to make you more comfortable can be seen as a racial statement
Actually, seeing as someone is paying for a service, the one providing that service should try to make things as pleasant as possible. For all anyone knows, the driver could have been talking about how they had some goofy looking white guy in back, making fun of him. Add in the fact that talking on the phone while driving can be a distraction that could lead to an accident, and I would prefer the driver not talk at all, whether I can understand them or not.

Reactions: STLomacneko

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
If the blues take a 3-1 game lead im expecting Bettman to come out and announce the loser is moving to Houston. Or possibly a ref gets stuck in traffic and special backup ref Dill Baly has a game winning puck "deflect" off his skate and into the Winnpeg net.

Jets are down 3-1 in the series:

“BAH GOD KING, THAT’S TANEV’S MUSIC!”

Reactions: GoJetsGo55

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
I am in my office too. Wait a minute.....Brian?

Seriously though....every team has tickets remaining. More than enough have sold and there will be a **** tonne of people outside. It's fine. To try and make something out of that is laughable.

Perhaps we should try exhibiting some class as a city and the, our fans are better than yours, our tickets are soooo expensive, your arena is empty, etc. can stop then.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Perhaps we should try exhibiting some class as a city and the, our fans are better than yours, our tickets are soooo expensive, your arena is empty, etc. can stop then.

And how, as a city, do we combat a persons right to be an a-hole on the internet?

You don't speak for the city.

I don't speak for the city.

Why do they speak for the city?

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Can we stop with who's arena has better parking and tell me why Byfuglien is off the top pp unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad