GDT: WCQF #4: KINGS#5 vs. BLUES#4 - MON. 5/6/13 @ 7:00pm PT (FS-West, FS-MW, NBCSN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
Fun topic...I've stressed this many times with teams like Edmonton who think they have a "good team" but just have a bunch of high, unproven draft picks...

...how many players on the Kings, who are not wearing a letter already, could wear a C or A for the Oilers?

If it's a player that fits with what we're trying to build and they have experience I agree they could - Hall will/should be our next C though.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Fun topic...I've stressed this many times with teams like Edmonton who think they have a "good team" but just have a bunch of high, unproven draft picks...

...how many players on the Kings, who are not wearing a letter already, could wear a C or A for the Oilers?

No one, not with Captain Canada on the Oilers :laugh:

KingKopitar11*

I think Penner is the real number 1 star of the game. He was the one bringing it the whole game.

Give credit where its due.

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
Exhibit A on why Edmonton isn't good yet - they're ignoring the leadership of that turncoat.

Oh we have far more issues than that resulting in our ineptitude :P

Lack of size, lack of grit, lack of desire/will from most of the team, etc. etc.

No clue how Schultz and Eberle have letters based on their performance this last season and no clue how Horcoff is STILL wearing the C.

Despite being in year 3/4 of our "rebuild", we have a looooooooooooong ways to go.

Great game tonight though guys/girls! Glad you got the win! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad