Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Horrible officiating tonight. Minny was gifted a goal on the 5 on 3. Hellebuyck let one soft goal in. The rest were all screens, can't stop what you can't see.

Just remember the Jets got pasted 6-2 by the Hawks near the end of the season and than rattled off 5 straight W's to end the season.

The Jets usually bounce back extremely strong after bad efforts all season long.

Didn’t Minnesota not score until it was a 5 on 4?

Reactions: 5holeez

Chrisinroch

Jan 5, 2013
The Golden Triangle
Horrible officiating tonight. Minny was gifted a goal on the 5 on 3. Hellebuyck let one soft goal in. The rest were all screens, can't stop what you can't see.

Just remember the Jets got pasted 6-2 by the Hawks near the end of the season and than rattled off 5 straight W's to end the season.

The Jets usually bounce back extremely strong after bad efforts all season long.
Very soft calls both ways, but the Jets were beneficiaries early. Bad crew.

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
I believe this game was the great divide between these two teams. The Wild completely dominated the game without giving any chances for the Jets. If the Wild can sustain this level of play, it will be incredibly hard for the Jets to win this series.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Sure players push the limits, cross checks, stick work etc. but intentionally punching someone's knee goes way beyond just wanting to win, just plain dirty and should be suspendable, the Foligno's cheap shot was worse than Kadri's low hit!
It was absolutely dirty sip. But what I am saying is that there are a lot of dirty plays that happen that don’t result in injuries.

Maybe a good comparison would be a slight slash to the back of someone’s knee when the are about to plant their skate.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
I believe this game was the great divide between these two teams. The Wild completely dominated the game without giving any chances for the Jets. If the Wild can sustain this level of play, it will be incredibly hard for the Jets to win this series.

Wild seem to only play like this at home though. On the road they are awful

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
The only thing I can’t tell from the angle of the Myers play is if Foligno was holding his stick with two hands because if he was it would fling his right arm forward like that while falling.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Jonas Brodin will attempt to decapitate someone game 4. book it. out for blood.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Winnipeg was outdone tonight. I believe the Wild found out their weakness and will continue on unto the victory. Didn't see anything meaningful from the Jets offense and even Laine was completely absent and outplayed. Before the playoffs I said I did not believe he had the capacity to hang in games like this and I think I was right. It will take a miracle for the Jets to find a way back from this.

LOL what!?

2nd best team in the league and they've won 12 out of the last 14. They'll be just fine.

Reactions: sipowicz

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
just glad we don't have to watch WPG fans brandishing brooms.
Jets still heavy favorites.
Wish Byfuglien wasn't so engaged.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
To summarize. The wild won’t

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
just glad we don't have to watch WPG fans brandishing brooms.
Jets still heavy favorites.
Wish Byfuglien wasn't so engaged.
Byfuglien is right where the Wild want him. Angry and making stupid decisions.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Yep, you win! Impossible to win now! Lost game three it's over. Who do you cheer for? Do you have a team or just hate?

ediger

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg

You just watching your first game? If the Wild manage to get those 1/10 shots to go in every game, yeah they've got a chance.

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
You just watching your first game? If the Wild manage to get those 1/10 shots to go in every game, yeah they've got a chance.

The 5 on 5 game was pretty much completely dominated by the Wild. They dominated the scoring chances on even teams. Unless the Jets can solve that puzzle, they are in a world of trouble, no way around it.

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Jets due for a loss, no team goes perfect in playoffs. Now they got their loss out of the way they'll be fine.

ediger

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
The 5 on 5 game was pretty much completely dominated by the Wild. They dominated the scoring chances on even teams. Unless the Jets can solve that puzzle, they are in a world of trouble, no way around it.

Point out a 5 minute segment in the game where Minnesota dominated. Jets offence did not accomplish anything tonight but you're delusional if you think the Wild actually had any sort of sustained pressure.

Reactions: Jetster231

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Point out a 5 minute segment in the game where Minnesota dominated. Jets offence did not accomplish anything tonight but you're delusional if you think the Wild actually had any sort of sustained pressure.
There was a 3 minute stretch near the end of the 2nd where the Wild outscored the Jets 3-0. I would think that might qualify?

ediger

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
There was a 3 minute stretch near the end of the 2nd where the Wild outscored the Jets 3-0. I would think that might qualify?

Again, sustained pressure. The Wild had a stretch where every shot was finding the perfect hole to go in. Enjoy trying to replicate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad