GDT: WCF: Game 6 GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars | 5:00PM | Completing the turtle, roll on game 7.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Just one more game to turtle before we can blow it.

1685242079293-png.713378

1500x500

:vegas :stars
Vegas Golden Knights Vs Dallas Stars
29th May, 2023 | 5:00PM PT
American Airline Center | Dallas, TX

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:stars
DAL-F.jpg

DAL-D.jpg

DAL-G.jpg

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Marchessault, Karlsson, Stephenson, Barbashev and our fourth line guys have stepped up while Eichel, Stone and Smith have been quieter, relative to how good they can be, this series.

Reactions: Devonator

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Marchessault, Karlsson, Stephenson, Barbashev and our fourth line guys have stepped up while Eichel, Stone and Smith have been quieter, relative to how good they can be, this series.
So much to say but keeping quiet until things are wrapped up tonight .

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not too concerned with Stone and Eichel, they have been doing enough to be positively noticable.

But too me, Smith and Theodore seems to be where the puck is going to be turned over.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not too concerned with Stone and Eichel, they have been doing enough to be positively noticable.

But too me, Smith and Theodore seems to be where the puck is going to be turned over.

I'm just saying they're our best players and need to do more if it's a Cup Final. They need to be our best players. But Theodore and Smith need to step up in general, you're right.

Reactions: hangman005

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm just saying they're our best players and need to do more if it's a Cup Final. They need to be our best players. But Theodore and Smith need to step up in general, you're right.
I'm done falling into the mindset that other teams are better than a team that earned a #1 seed. Of course they need everyone to be playing at their best but sometimes you go through better runs and then some rough patches. Not going to take Florida lightly at all but no reason to think Foley's prediction won't come true.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm done falling into the mindset that other teams are better than a team that earned a #1 seed. Of course they need everyone to be playing at their best but sometimes you go through better runs and then some rough patches. Not going to take Florida lightly at all but no reason to think Foley's prediction won't come true.

I've never said we aren't deserving of where we are or not a great team but with the way Bobrovsky has played and Florida's playoff style game, it will be tricky and we are going to need some goals from Stone and Eichel, which we have gotten one in about seven games now.

I don't think any of that means we are worse than any team. We've gotten depth scoring which you need but you also need your best players to be your best players.

Eichel and Stone have been good but in a Cup Final we will need their greatness. And Smith and Theodore making their presence known in a positive way will go a long way to completing this run with a Cup.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I've never said we aren't deserving of where we are or not a great team but with the way Bobrovsky has played and Florida's playoff style game, it will be tricky and we are going to need some goals from Stone and Eichel, which we have gotten one in about seven games now.

I don't think any of that means we are worse than any team. We've gotten depth scoring which you need but you also need your best players to be your best players.

Eichel and Stone have been good but in a Cup Final we will need their greatness. And Smith and Theodore making their presence known in a positive way will go a long way to completing this run with a Cup.
Just get the goals from whoever you can. Robertson couldn't score and the Stars won. Now he's gone off and the Stars aren't winning. Balanced depth is how you win a Cup. And maybe not having PDB as your coach lol

Reactions: Vegan Knight

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
And oh yeah not that I personally dislike Brossoit, he's just not a Cup winning goalie. Has an injury ever been so lucky?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad