GDT: WCF Game 6: Anaheim @ Chicago (Series 2-3) | 5/27/2015 | 7:00 PM CDT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I was listening to Mark Giangreco recently he said we would win games 4, 6 & 7....so far so good.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Still bothers me.....5 goals against from the blue line in last 2 games, hope it doesn't bite is in the arse on Saturday.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Hits 43 to 38 Ducks, never seen it that close for Hawks, Shaw with 7, not that it means anything.

Hawks 33 to 17 on FO, good in both departments imo.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I hope others are watching the postgame because Keith just told a reporter that he stopped listening to his question because he started it with Jonathan. Keith is just ice cold.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well...I did not like our third period till Shaw put us up by 2 again..But for some reason we stopped skating g and competing and let them cavorting in our end till Shaw got our 4th goal..They got lucky on that missed interference call on their 2nd goal..And their first goal was a muffled shot that got a lucky deflection..those happen but no way should they have been allowed their 2nd goal...Goalie has to be allowed to catch it...Cannot interferes glove or any part of him in the crease...Anyway ...we really out-played them for almost 2 periods..till thy got their first goal....But you knoe it will take a full 60 to win game 7...Hopefully Kane shows up again like tonight ...makes a huge difference when he is interested and dancing with the puck on a stringl ...Play g with Toews seemed to have perked him up...Keith was great too..We shall need both to do it again next game.. It also looked like all that hitting took a toll on their energy but 5he did push harder 8n the third..But by game 7 ...usually the hitting lessens and the heavy hitting type teams get spent from doing it so easily as their speed slows. .that should play to our advantage...but as we know from last year with L.A.,, a game 7 could go either way when s9me hero gets the killer goal....Hopefully our turn this year..Hopefully CC.plays his best game of the series...we will need it. A test of want...Hopefully Richards who came and took less for 1 more shot at a Cup as as if he will not blow his chance to the dance..Hopefully Vermette..the other rental plays as if he does not want to miss his big chance at the dance..Hopefully our Cup vets take an I want another Cup chance attitude and not a been there done that nice if we go again but not going to bring my A game tonight attitude but rather an attitude of NO WAY am I blow g this chance...giving it my all...if our guys bring g that kind of want for 3 periods or longer if required then we will have DESERVED a win and a Cup Final berth...Everyone must be on mission. ..Cannot control luck or refs ..but we can control our degree of want and compete..They will compete..We must match and exceed their level of want..Do that and Hawks win.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I hope others are watching the postgame because Keith just told a reporter that he stopped listening to his question because he started it with Jonathan. Keith is just ice cold.

I saw that, ****ing hilarious. :laugh:

And I liked BB's response about Keith: "I don't want to talk about Chicago. He's a good player, what do you want?" He seems a bit rattled.

cherrypik

Jun 2, 2010
Mundelein, IL
Still bothers me.....5 goals against from the blue line in last 2 games, hope it doesn't bite is in the arse on Saturday.

I blame our wingers for collapsing to low and losing the point man. It happens a lot to Hossa and Kane. That would be my only complaint tonite. Oh and the PP. All lines clicked, Corey was good when we needed him to be, 5/6 dmen played good enough, all our stars played great.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
I blame our wingers for collapsing to low and losing the point man. It happens a lot to Hossa and Kane. That would be my only complaint tonite. Oh and the PP. All lines clicked, Corey was good when we needed him to be, 5/6 dmen played good enough, all our stars played great.

The low collapse is to support the thin D core that has to play a ton of minutes.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Hits 43 to 38 Ducks, never seen it that close for Hawks, Shaw with 7, not that it means anything.

Hawks 33 to 17 on FO, good in both departments imo.

As I said in the other thread, the reaching in with sticks along the boards by Hawk players is out of hand. Ducks owned the boards when they were pressing and that cannot continue into game 7. Hits are irrelevant compared to strong physical play in the trenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad