GDT: WCF Game 6: Anaheim @ Chicago (Series 2-3) | 5/27/2015 | 7:00 PM CDT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just win is not good enough..The Rangers made a statement in their eliminate at ion game..They did not "just win"...They had a top forward step up and really "star"..Brassard getting a Hattie. ..So we have #88 with only 2 goals and no assists and -4 in this series with ANH...last game he gave us nada with just 2 shots mustered..I think it is fair to ask...#88 where are you.?..where is your mission?...when you gonna "STAR" ? And 1 point and that is enough for the night does not qualify as starring either..not saying he must get a Hattie. .but we NEED a big game ...3 point night show at least from our "suoerstar"....else this will be the EVE OF DESTRUCTION for us..You cannot he a passenger and expect us to bail out his MIA by others doing it..He has to elevate and make a difference..

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
If we win tonight all the pressure goes on the Ducks not to gag away a 3-2 lead and lose a game 7 at home again. Just win tonight and I like our chances in a game 7

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just win? So you would be happy if Hawks just win by a lucky bounce or CC standing on his head as we get outplayed?That the flaws of this team keep happening but somehow we find a way or get lucky?Sorry but I would rather lose if we do not play well or our stars fail to star or pure blind luck and not work effort and talent fail...Just winning for winnings sake is not good enough..Must show we DESERVE IT..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hossa now just 4 goals in last 40 playoff games...Any other "star" who failed to score so miserably would be off the first line and PP of any other team..you would think. His 2 goals in playoffs this season have not even beaten goalies.
1 was an en goal.
1 was a goal he prevented Bickell from getting because it was going in off a Bickell deflection but he tried to push it into the net and instead swept it outward ...but lucky him it bounced off an ANH dman and back into the net..He almost cost us a sure goal but got lucky instead..nothing great that he did to score a true goal on a shot beating a goalie..So another miserable playoff goal scoring display from #81..He just cannot score goals like he used to..Using his shot.

SatchelRuaz

Nov 2, 2014
If the Hawks can get a win tonight I like their chances in game seven. The Ducks have faced literally zero adversity in their playoff run. The Hawks have dealt with adversity a countless amount of times since 2010 in the playoffs. Get this win and then Game seven is theirs.

Man Reay

Peanut Gallery
Oct 1, 2013
Big Chicago
Just win? So you would be happy if Hawks just win by a lucky bounce or CC standing on his head as we get outplayed?That the flaws of this team keep happening but somehow we find a way or get lucky?Sorry but I would rather lose if we do not play well or our stars fail to star or pure blind luck and not work effort and talent fail...Just winning for winnings sake is not good enough..Must show we DESERVE IT..

The team is what the team is. If they win, they deserve it. I, too, would like Mr. Kane to bust out a la Brassard and lead the Hawks to Game 7, but if not him, someone else can step up (or any number of guys can step up) and I'm just as happy.

Last edited:

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
If hawks force 7 I'm willing to bet a lot of money the are really sharp in game 7, the exact opposite of the start they had in 5. Somebody needs to step up Jammer style and rally the troops. These opportunities only come around so often. Two wins, go get them like 2013.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto

Yes

Its the playoffs, like 75% of the Hawks games so far have been decided on a lucky bounce

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
I think we win 3-2.

Ducks are a great team, not sure if we'll be able to win in dominating fashion (at least not on the scoreboard).

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U

You really do keep outdoing yourself.

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois

When the hawks win in OT, this guy is grumpy mcgee

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Kane has been dog **** in this series. However, I think he makes something happen tonight. He started to get space in the 3rd period last game, Q started to get creative with the lines to get favorable matchups and now he gets to do it at home.

1 goal and 2 assists for 88 tonight.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

wrong. Just win, baby.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
It's been a lackluster regular season and Chicago went further than they should have... Season ends tonight... Hopefully they'll get something good for sharp and panarin is legit. If they can move Bickell they can keep Oduya.. With him and Johns and Paliotta.. Should be a better team next season...

Just a shame... Right now anyway.. Chicago basically punted a strong 2015 draft for Timonen and Vermette..

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
It's been a lackluster regular season and Chicago went further than they should have... Season ends tonight... Hopefully they'll get something good for sharp and panarin is legit. If they can move Bickell they can keep Oduya.. With him and Johns and Paliotta.. Should be a better team next season...

Just a shame... Right now anyway.. Chicago basically punted a strong 2015 draft for Timonen and Vermette..
They'll get those picks back for Sharp. That's how asset management works...

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Debbie Downer strikes again. Why bother with all your gloom and doom posts?

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City

Way to stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad