GDT: WCF Game 5 | NOON!?!?! | vs STL | 12:00 PM PST | NBC KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Watching the replays of the 3 sharks penalties they called last game and the Blias hit got my blood boiling. Anyone who is saying ref jose has not been watching the games.

I think the league has made it clear. Open season on headshots on SJ, and for penalties f*** them as much as you want. If you make ANY mistake in their favor, you're done for the playoffs.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Sheng Peng had a good point. If Sorensen and Haley are banged up, which seems as if they are, you’ve gotta be super confident in EK65s health not to dress 7 defensemen this game. If Karlsson is still injured we could be playing with 4.5 defensemen today.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Why do you play Haley and not dress 7D deboer???

Sheng Peng had a good point. If Sorensen and Haley are banged up, which seems as if they are, you’ve gotta be super confident in EK65s health not to dress 7 defensemen this game. If Karlsson is still injured we could be playing with 4.5 defensemen today.
More like Deboer thinks Heed being on the bench will cause them to lose.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
NBC: Karlsson is totally hurt, and he’s going to be a major liability tonight. Meanwhile, Binnington has been a rock all playoffs.

Karlsson this series: 4 points, +3

Binnington this series: .884 SV%, 3.21 GAA
The lack of actual facts being a prerequisite for proving any theory disappeared so gradually no one even noticed.

Reactions: DeadGhost

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The lack of actual facts being a prerequisite for proving any theory disappeared so gradually no one even noticed.

The funny thing is that they actually briefly showed Binnington’s stats in this series when they showed him warning up.

The announcers didn’t mention or even acknowledge the stats though lol.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The different between pregame productions between san jose and st louis is crazy.

San jose PA announcers just gets into it. St louis PA announcer just sounds so bored.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
The funny thing is that they actually briefly showed Binnington’s stats in this series when they showed him warning up.

The announcers didn’t mention or even acknowledge the stats though lol.
Being unflappable as Pierre just said is a nebulous concept that doesn't require stats, so if they want to call him unflappable that's fine, doesn't mean he's playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad