WCF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets @ Vegas Golden Knights | 9 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Snow Misers vs Heat Misers Edition

KwjciJ2.png

cSVvNPD.png
N2FByBw.png

He's Mister ice hockey,
He's Mister snow
He's Mister traditionalist
He thinks hockey should be played in weather
- no higher than 10 below (that's Celsius!)
They call them Canada's Team
Whatever Buff does touch
Turns to mush in his clutch
They're too much!

4R3LTQg.png
JeHcwrM.png

He's Mister green playoffs,
He's Mister sun
He's Mister new comer
He's just here to have some fun
They call them Cinderella
Whomever they touch
Gets burned by speed on a rush
They're too much!

:vegas Vegas Golden Knights :vegas

Marchessault Karlsson Smith
Neal Haula Tuch
Tatar Eakin Carpenter
Nosek Bellemare Reaves

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Sbisa Miller

Fleury

:jets Winnipeg Jets :jets

Connor Scheifele Wheeler
Ehlers Stastny Laine
Tanev Lowry Little
Perrault Copp Armia

Enstrom Byfuglien
Morrissey Trouba
Chiarot Myers

Hellebuyck

DY9YhzS.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
It was 33c here in Manitoba yesterday...but the GDT is still pretty clever
Jets gotta get some production from all 4 lines....may a garbage goal from Ehlers to get him on track...

Reactions: Flyerfan52

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Lets go Vegas !!! Super crucial we get the first goal !

Same goes for WPG, the defensive shut downs have been too real to give up the early lead. How both teams fare in Vegas will be huge too. Last series Winnipeg played better on the road but Nashville also played worse at home where as Vegas I think has a lot less pressure on them and will be able to consistently play their game on either ice. Only game two but tonight feels very detrimental.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I predict...

If the Jets score 3 or more, we'll hear that the Knights can't hang with the Jets and don't belong in the series.

If the Jets fail to score at least 3, we'll hear that the Knights can't hang with the Jets and have to play the trap to scrape out any wins.

Disclaimer: Most Jets fans would never say either, but there are a couple who you can bet will say one or the other.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
TSN.com says the Jets have their "backs up against the wall."
I'd like to see some historical stats on home ice advantage. Curious if it's just this year that it's not that important.

Both these teams are deep enough that while their top lines are clearly going to score more, there's no weak lines to exploit matchups on. I don't think home ice is going to matter at all in this series.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Between the home opener, G1 of R1 and G1 of R2, the Knights have a cumulative goal differential of +8 (9-1) in the first period.

I expect a strong push in front a raucous crowd from the drop of the puck.

GarryMc

Apr 17, 2018
4-2 Jets
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/g.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/pic.png

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
It was 33c here in Manitoba yesterday...but the GDT is still pretty clever
Jets gotta get some production from all 4 lines....may a garbage goal from Ehlers to get him on track...

91 degrees Fahrenheit for those not yet on the metric system. Took me three tries to spell Fahrenheit; although one was forgetting the capitalization.

Bet365 has the Jets as underdogs at the moment. They're paying 2.10:1 vs 1.76:1 on the Knights. Jets -1.5 are paying 4:1 while the Knights -1.5 are paying 3.25:1. One goal games are getting rarer, time for some profit?

m.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Havent been able to watch much of this series. I know the score is tied but is it pretty even so far or is one team carrying the play?

LasVegasNHL

Feb 19, 2014
Calling it now, Ryan Reaves with the Gordie Howe hat trick. GWG, assist and will knock out Dustin Byfuglien right after the first puck drop :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad